I suggest you ...

Create site maps from pages.

Use the pages and the links between them to create a site map automatically.

147 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sheena PakanatiAdminSheena Pakanati (Staff, Mockingbird) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    anonymousanonymous shared a merged idea: include a feature which could automatically generate sitemaps  ·   · 

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG. I bought this ASSUMING that this feature would be a given automatic capability. I'm a little pissed that it isn't there right now. I'm wondering why I'm paying for it if it can't do this huge important function. However, maybe it is there now....since I see these posts are really really frickin old. If it is there, please can someone tell me where it is, as I can't find it at the moment.

Cheers.

• DanniDanni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea of just taking the page navigation from the left panel and printing that in a sitemap structure! Then, when sharing, it would be cool to have that sitemap structure as the "home page" of the share with each page in the map clickable to its corresponding wireframe.

• Jake MabeyJake Mabey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't believe this wasn't already done somewhere. This would be an excellent addition, especially so that developers can get a big picture view without getting lost in the details of particular pages.

• GuillaumeGuillaume commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am surprised that this feature request has such a low vote (i.e. lower than uploading images).
        Mockingbird value (to me) is that it keeps you honest! Meaning that you only focus on wireframing the core of your interface: Pages, features, buttons and layout. Building the structure of the house before putting a sofa in the living room...if you see what I mean. I hope it doesn't become a website design tool! That's my 2 cents!

• Jason SmithsonJason Smithson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While we are automatically building things from the pages and links between them it would be super awesome if there were "automatic" navigation widgets that were filled out and linked based on the page structure.

Feedback and Knowledge Base